Properties and benefits of alkaline water
Do you want to know the properties and benefits of alkaline water? Alkaline water will help us regain our proper pH and promote good health.
How water quality affects our health?
We are water; our body is composed of 70-80% water. This proportion varies according to age and gradually decreases from 97% in the fertilized egg, 80% in the newborn, 70% about 24 years, reaching values of 50% or lower in the elderly.
What features does the water in the body?
Water helps in almost all functions of the human body.
Its main metabolic functions are:
- Transport nutrients to the cells.
- Dissolve and drain toxic substances (faulty elimination of toxins may involve some become cancerous).
In addition, water is needed for:
- Moisten eyes, mouth and respiratory tract.
- Regulate body temperature.
- Protect and cushion vital organs and joints.
- Balance electrolytes that help control blood pressure.
- Convert food into energy.
- Providing our body of minerals you need.
Every 15 days the water completely renew our body. An alkaline water containing antioxidants facilitates our body has a very gradual deterioration, so that aging is slower.
The importance of PH
In 1931, the Nobel Prize Otto Warburg said: “All diseases are acidic and alkalinity and oxygen where there can be no disease.”
Bacteria and viruses reproduce in acidic media. In oxygenated and alkaline media they can not survive so if we keep our body we will be alkaline preventing possible diseases. Thus, the fact that water is alkaline water that we consume will be good for our health.
To measure the alkalinity or acidity of a substance the pH (potential of hydrogen) that is valued between 0 and 14 is used, being acidic solutions with pH less than 7 (<7), neutral which are = 7 and alkali which are> 7.
How does the PH to our health?
The human body is constantly regulates the degree of acidity to maintain the pH in the body. When the balance of this range, breaks diseases arise. Any excess acidity in the body produces a loss of the ability to store blood oxygen in red blood cells, in fact, oxygen is the more alkalizing.
Also, acidification can cause various problems in the body, as overweight, arthritis, digestive problems, headache, premature skin aging, etc.
Robert Young, author of “The pH diet” says: “there is only one physical illness. The over-acidification of the body, caused mainly by way of eating and living unnatural”
How can we get alkaline water?
- Add water sea water usually made, you can be an option for alkalizing water from the Aqua Foundation advise us how to take isotonic form (recessed in the ratio of 3 parts of fresh water for 1 seawater) .
- When choosing between bottled waters that are in the stores, it is very difficult to detect if alkaline water, as the PH is a measure that few brands the show on their labels, in addition to one brand of water one day it can be measured as neutral water and another day can measure a PH acid, depending on the effects that climate changes have occurred in the plastic bottle. What is true is that there are very few brands with an alkaline pH and in that case, if they usually indicate precisely to differentiate themselves. In this case, it is best measured with test strips PH of the water is usually consumed.
- Add a squeeze of lemon or a little sodium bicarbonate water, also are valid for alkalizing water options.
- Kangen water for us the best choice and then explain the reasons.
You may also like to read another article on CarolineJoyBlog: Drinking water is good, but in moderation!
What is Kangen alkaline water or water?
Kangen water is a therapeutic water, for its medicinal effects, is recognized by the Ministry of Health and Prevention Japan.
In the 50s the scientific community began to wonder what characteristics they had in common called “miraculous waters” like water from Lourdes in France or Temple The Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, in the city of Delhi (India), among others, and they concluded that all had lots of active hydrogen, which we know as “alkaline water”.
The key features that differentiate these waters are:
- Water without impurities, or chemicals.
- With a pH between 8.5 and 9.5 (alkaline).
- With high levels of antioxidants, neutralizing free radicals.
- These water molecules form structures of 5 to 6 molecules and prevent clusters of 10 or 12 molecules, and hydrating more easily penetrate as many cells.
- Waters rich in bioavailable minerals easily assimilated by the body.
Kangen water is produced with a water tap connected to the device, which uses revolutionary Japanese technology, which transforms the pH of the water electrolysis up to 5 different ways.
Kangen water is alkaline ionized water and restructured it gives us vitality, energy and is the vehicle to remove toxins that otherwise might accumulate in the body, reaching trigger diseases.
What brought the issue Dr. Hiromi Shinya?
Author of the books “The prodigious enzyme” and “enzyme to rejuvenate” in his books the doctor included in your diet drinking alkaline water or “Good Water”, recommending drinking Kangen Water for its high level of antioxidants and wealth calcium and magnesium.