Who among us does not dream about a beautiful press? To have a fit figure equally want both men and women. But there are among us those who just want and do absolutely nothing to make their press perfect. And there are also those who not only dream, but also purposefully go to their own goal.
Today we propose to talk about how to make a beautiful press at home. Of course, someone will hasten to assure that this is unrealistic, since at home there are many distractions. In addition, there are no special simulators and it is almost impossible to retire.
However, in reality, all this is just an excuse and an elementary justification for one’s laziness. Doing home is not only possible but also necessary. Moreover, if there is such a desire to make the press ideal and the figure more attractive, in the home atmosphere you can achieve more tangible results than in the gym. And you need for training just a desire and a bit of free space.
In this article, we suggest that you learn about the most effective exercises for creating the ideal press.
Make a beautiful press easy!
Before you begin, try to warm up. A great option will be jogging, or the most elementary squats. 5-10 minutes of time will be enough. Then boldly proceed directly to the exercises.
1) You need to lie on the floor and at the same time raise your hands up. Your legs must always be bent at the knees, and the neck is in a relaxed state. Try to lift your chest and chin up. The shoulders should be torn off the floor. Here your task will be to lift your legs and try to touch them with your hands. Then try to return to the starting position. Fifteen times will be enough.
2) Lie on a hard surface and try to raise your legs up. Your neck must certainly be in a relaxed state. Raise your chest and chin up. Tear off the shoulders from the floor and strain the press. Then you should stretch out your arm and try to touch your leg. After it is necessary to return to the initial position and do the same exercise with the other hand. Your head and back should always be in a relaxed state.
It is important to remember that extremely sharp muscle tension can cause injury. If you want to make the exercise more difficult, try to hold in your hands a special sports ball. In the event that you want the exercise to be easier, let your hands be closer to the torso.
You may also like to read: Cardio at home without machines: Exercises that you cannot skip
3) Lie on your back. Try to lift your legs perpendicular to the body. After that, slowly lower them. Hold your feet at an angle of forty-five degrees for as long as you can. It is important that the lower back is as much as possible pressed to the floor, and the press is strained. Next, you need to raise your legs to their original position and repeat from twelve to fourteen times.
4) It is necessary to stand on all fours. Your elbows should be on your shoulders, and your fingers are folded into the lock. Then you should pull the right leg back, put it on the toe, without shifting the thigh. Then you need to pull back and the left leg. It should be placed next to the right. In this position, you need to stop for twenty seconds. Then return to the starting position. Further it will be necessary to increase the time during which you manage to hold the position.
5) This exercise is not only able to strengthen the press, but also the muscle, which is responsible for extension of the back. In the initial position it is necessary to lie on the back with knees bent at the knees. In this case, the arms should be stretched along the trunk. You need to strain the press, draw in your stomach and take a breath. On exhalation, the pelvis should be pushed up so that the body from the knees to the scapula can form a straight line.
In this position, it is necessary to linger for thirty seconds. Then do not change the pose, straighten the left leg and again stay in this position for the same time. Then put your left foot on the floor and do the same exercise on the right. It is necessary to perform several times with each leg.
6) It is necessary to lie on the back, legs should be raised up, bent at the knees, and the legs are parallel to the floor. On the back of the head, you should put your hands together, not connecting, and the elbows should be spread apart. Then you should draw in your stomach. The press must be tight. Next, you need to tear off your head, neck and shoulders from the floor. In this case, the position of the legs should remain the same. Then you need to slowly return to the starting position. This exercise should be repeated from fifteen to twenty times.
If all these exercises will be done regularly, then soon you will certainly find the press of your dreams. But first it is important to be ready for the fact that it will take some time to work on your body.