Pear and kiwi smoothie with swelling
By including ingredients rich in fiber this smoothie is ideal for any digestive disorder improve and promote intestinal transit, making it ideal to treat constipation and bloating.
Have you tried everything against swelling often feel during the day and prevents you cope with your daily activities correctly.
Only people who suffer from this problem know to what extent you in your routine conditions as they have become accustomed to this ongoing discomfort.
In this article we propose a simple solution is to take every morning smoothie pear and kiwi that will help to improve intestinal transit and combat fluid retention.
Is there no remedy for swelling?
The main problem with this discomfort is that it can be due to many reasons, which must also take into account if we want to end the swelling once and for all:
- Food intolerance does not digest properly. The most common are gluten and lactose. However, there are also people who cannot digest well some fruits or vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Overly abundant raw or flatulent foods, such as lettuce, cabbage, onion, mushrooms, legumes, etc. Food
- Eating improperly, hurry, talking, standing without chewing food well.
- Drinking too much water during the meal. We must take before, between meals and fasting.
- Combination of too many foods differently digestibility. The combined are less suitable for milk and fruit. It is best eaten outside the main meals such as breakfast or snack.
- Stress and nervous and emotional disorders.
- Digestive disorders. It is evident that those who suffer swelling are because it has a digestive disorder. However, we should see a doctor to rule out problems that require treatment, such as bacteria or parasites, gastritis, chronic constipation, etc.
The pear is one of the most effective foods to reduce swelling when it is caused by fluid retention, since 80% of its content is water.
Its high content of potassium and low sodium content make it a very beneficial in reducing fruit volume and generally in slimming diets.
In addition, its properties diuretics are enhanced thanks to its content of arginine, arbutin, ascorbic acid and other nutrients.
In order to reduce our swelling, also they contain pectin, a soluble fiber that facilitates intestinal transit.
The kiwi fruit is very popular as a remedy for constipation. This is due to its high fiber content, which facilitates the expulsion of feces without irritating the intestinal tract, unlike other laxatives.
Thus, if our gut functioning correctly will prevent the usual inflammation that many people suffer and, from outside, it gives the appearance of swelling.
The kiwi is also one of the fruits more content in vitamin C, even more than the lemon and orange.
eating a kiwi is recommended every morning before breakfast. However, with our pear and kiwi smoothie we get potential the effect while we enjoyed a delicious breakfast.
You may also like to read another article on CarolineJoyBlog: Smoothies to purify the liver and lose weight
How to prepare the batter?
The amount of shake that want to prepare depend on our hunger, constitution and lifestyle. This shake is beneficial even in slimming diets, so we should not suffer in this regard.
We propose a approximate amounts:
- 1 large ripe pear. If ecological also include your peeling.
- 2 ripe kiwis
- A pinch of powdered ginger
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- If you want a little taste we use honey or stevia.
We will beat the ingredients well until the batter has a smooth texture.
When we take?
Ideally, to eliminate swelling is taking this shake every morning, freshly prepared, for breakfast, and always a while after drinking water with lemon fasting, a miracle cure.
If we have more hungry or want something solid we can eat for a while after breakfast, remembering the advice that we have given in the first point. However, we can prepare the amount of shake we want and even go along taking in the morning.
It would be very advisable to be strict with this remedy for at least a month. Then, depending on how we feel, we can go see what suits us best.