We all know some of the varieties of bananas in the world but we will discover all its benefits and nutrients they provide.
Bananas and health
Bananas are one of the most complete for those who develop great physical activity supplements. Athletes appreciate them much as their calcium and magnesium help them avoid the dreaded ramps (cramps) and shoelaces.
Its perfect combination of energy, minerals and vitamins make them the ideal food, even if we follow a diet. When bananas are at their point of ripeness are a food that is easily digested and are rich in fiber.
Differences between bananas and bananas
Bananas are a variety (there are many) of bananas. In general we could say that bananas are smaller and sweetish. They are ideal for desserts and baby food.
Bananas are tougher meat and are most commonly used for cooking (fries are the most popular way to eat them).
Bananas and diets
It is believed, erroneously, that if we follow a diet must banish banana from our diet because your calorie intake, but if we compare, for example, with an apple discover that gives us fewer calories than the banana apple.
Bananas do not contain fat and many other minerals and vitamins.
Nutritional information (per 100 g)
- Calories: 85.2 Kcal
- Protein: 1.03g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Magnesium 36.4 mg
- Potassium: 350 mg
- Phosphorus: 20 mg
- Calcium: 6 mg
- Vitamin C 11.5 mg
- Pro-vitamin A: 18 mcg
- Folic acid: 20 mcg
Benefits they bring us bananas
We all know that eating bananas or bananas provides quick energy boost to our body but this is just one of the many benefits we can get from regular consumption of bananas.
You may also like to read another article on CarolineJoyBlog: Proper nutrition, important tips to improve
Here are some of its many properties related to health:
- If we are depressed consumption of bananas is a good remedy because it contains tryptophan.
- Bananas or bananas are one of the most nutritious fruits.
- They have astringent properties, so help us fight diarrhea.
- Bananas are rich in fiber so that regulate intestinal transit.
- If we suffer from insomnia eat a banana before bed will help us sleep better.
- Because of its high potassium content consumption is highly recommended in case of hypertension.
- Bananas or bananas exert a very beneficial effect on the digestive system. They are highly recommended in case of ulcer.
- Taken before exercise prevents the onset of cramps.
- They help reduce cholesterol levels.
- Eating bananas helps to improve rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
- Prevent hair loss.
- Bananas stimulate the production of hemoglobin so its consumption is very suitable in cases of anemia.
- Relieve premenstrual pain for its contribution of potassium and magnesium
Did you know…?
Bananas are an ingredient in many dishes from around the world. The plantain is used to produce flour with a very nutritious bread is made. Rub the inside of the banana peel on insect bites soothes the discomfort that they cause. If we apply the inside of the banana peel or banana on these warts may disappear. Bananas are also a good product for our skin.