Banana pies are made almost an hour and we guarantee you’ll feel like you and yours suddenly repeat this dish.
Pie ingredients bananas (4)
- 10 ripe bananas (but not too).
- 5 cups water.
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch.
- 2 cinnamon sticks.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- 1 spoon of vanilla.
- 1/2 cup milk can be vegetable (soy or soy, rice, oats, etc.)
- Sugar to taste.
- Olive oil.
Preparation banana pie
- Let’s start cut into four slices each of the ten bananas.
- In a deep pot we put the five cups of water and add sugar, cinnamon and a teaspoon of vanilla.
- We put over medium heat for half an hour or until cooked through bananas and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in another pot and add the milk gradually cornstarch and stir until it is discarded. We add sugar and we’re trying to control the degree of sweetness of the plantain empanels.
- Once this is done we put another teaspoon vanilla and cinnamon.
- We put over medium heat, stirring as it will thicken quickly.
- When starting to boil turn off the heat, stir and let it stand to go cold.
- Meanwhile, chamomiles bananas until they are as a mass and give it the form of small pancakes.
- Once the milk has hardened and cooled, we teaspoons in the banana pancakes and you can start closing them, ensuring that the filling does not overflow banana pies.
- We fry in hot oil and pies are well covered by it until lightly browned. Remove and place on absorbent paper.
Serve hot and enjoy banana empanels.
You may also like to read another article on CarolineJoyBlog: Can you make desserts without sugar, gluten and milk?
To give other shades of flavor to our banana empanels we can add beans. We fry them and add in the same way that milk.
Most pies should be eaten very hot but the banana can enjoy them later quietly because cold sometimes are even better.