To boost the performance of our lymphatic system and improve our overall health is desirable that these drinks we include in our daily lives. We provide extra energy.
The lymphatic system is an indispensable part of the cardiovascular system, and its main function is to activate the body’s defenses and eliminate waste substances or those toxic that could make us sick.
It is important to consider certain factors that may have serious effects on the lymphatic system, such as:
- Through long periods of stress
- Environmental pollution
- Inadequate nutrition
Inflammation, fever, physical fatigue, increased susceptibility to illness may appear … It is important to promote lifestyle healthy enough to take care of our immunity.
Therefore, we invite you to try these delicious morning remedies with which to start the day in the best way possible.
Three simple remedies to take care of our lymphatic system
Factors such as joint pain, experience weight changes without really knowing why or realize that, from one day to another, feel a noticeable lack of energy can be indicators that our lymphatic system is not working as it should.
It is important that, before any changes in your health, do not hesitate to see a doctor , especially if any percipience occasion inflammation of a lymph node located in the throat or armpits (must not fall immediately into alarmism, most often this problem is because of a simple infection).
Let’s see what remedies we may take in the morning to optimize and debug the function of the lymphatic system.
1. Melon and cucumber juice
Both melons and cucumbers are rich in water, vitamin A and also are very powerful when it comes to eliminate toxins.
Thanks to the combination of these two natural ingredients we will purify the lymphatic system, moisturize and stimulate its performance thanks to its vitamin E, beta-carotene, antioxidants and suitable amounts of potassium, magnesium and fiber.
- 1 cup cantaloupe (variety that we like) (150 g)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
- The first thing we will get that cup seedless melon, then, well peel the cucumber and cut into several pieces to facilitate blending.
- Already in the blender, you only have to add the ingredients along with the glass of water. Get a homogenous drink and drink in the morning.
You’ll see how good you feel!
You may also like to read another article on CarolineJoyBlog: Alkalizing remedies to deal with heartburn
2. Carrot juice, beetroot and mandarin
This juice “cleanses-toxins” is ideal to start the day and enhance the health of our lymphatic system. Thanks to the delicious combination of beets, tangerine and carrot we will get the following:
- The high content of flavonoids and betanina contained in beet will allow us to fight all those free radicals and toxins that stay in our body.
- This drink is also very energetic. It is rich in iron, magnesium and vitamin C, very suitable to debug our body and promote our health in cases of decay or weakness.
- We recommend you take this natural juice – based beets, tangerine and carrot if you’ve spent a sleepless night. It will help to gather strength and start the day in a fabulous way.
- 1 beet
- 1 tangerine
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
- The first thing we do is tear off tangerine and wash the carrots to cut them to pieces. +
- Do the same with beets, we wash well and cut to facilitate blending.
- Already in the blender, you just have to add all the ingredients together with the glass of water.
You see what a good result gives you this wonderful natural juice.
3. Water alfalfa with pineapple
It is possible that this combination surprised you, especially alfalfa. It is therefore important to know the following information:
- Alfalfa is a very powerful natural depurante, especially to control cholesterol and to clean veins, arteries and lymphatic system.
- Alfalfa prevents plaque formation on arterial walls.
- Alfalfa sprouts also are rich in iron, calcium, phosphorus, and especially in vitamin D, essential for our well – being and overall health.
- Alfalfa also contains high levels of vitamin B12, very important to combat states of decay, strengthen the health of the circulatory system and lymphatic.
If we combine it with pineapple juice, your benefits will undoubtedly much higher.
- 1 cup pineapple (140 g)
- 5 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts (50 g)
- 2 glasses of water (400 ml)
- 2 tablespoons honey (50 g)
- What we do requires a little more time, but with it, we’ll get a sensational remedy. The first, in this case, will be put to boil water.
- Once you get to a boil, add the remaining ingredients (pineapple, alfalfa and honey) to let everything cook over half an hour. Let stirring occasionally.
- After that time, we can only strain the content and stay with this medicinal water that also tastes great.