The intestine is an indicator of health!
Most chronic diseases are associated with impaired intestinal function, especially if the body constantly suffers from inferior food and overeating. How to check the intestines, whether it works correctly and what requirements are necessary for its normal operation, we will try to consider all these questions in the article.
How does the intestine work?
This is a simple everyday problem. How many people know about the need for a daily chair? But because of inattention to this natural need, the absorption of food is disrupted, which leads to poisoning the body and the formation of fecal stones. The intestine swells and becomes 8-10 cm thick, instead of 4-5 cm.
Near it, located kidneys, liver, pancreas, spleen and pelvic organs are shifted for some distance. Their blood supply and nutrition are disturbed, the body gradually loses its ability to self-regulate.
The risk of cancer increases. There are headaches, depression, the skin loses its shine and elasticity, there is excess weight, and then accompanying diseases.
Far from each of us can say that his intestines work like a clock. Especially it concerns those who like to eat sweet. With excessive use of flour, sweet dishes, the gastrointestinal tract completely fails. All subtle mechanisms for processing food are blocked. The food stagnates, the exhausted is not excreted, by the way how to clean the intestines at home we already wrote earlier.
Effective method of verification
There is one way to check the state of your intestines …
For this, take 1-2 tbsp. spoons of infused beet juice. And if the urine turns into a beetroot color, it means that the intestines and the liver do not perform their detoxification functions poorly. And this means: toxins (decay products) get into the blood, into the kidneys, poisoning the body as a whole.
Approximately one third of the population in our time appeals to doctors with complaints of heartburn, a feeling of squeezing or pain in the epigastric region. Poor health is not news, but a pattern that we must remember for our own health. The diet is almost the main factor that allows you to be healthy, cheerful and cheerful.
The optimization of the whole lifestyle depends on proper digestion and it’s not just empty words. Recently, scientists conducted research and found a pattern between what we eat and the state of the psyche as a whole. It turned out that the state of the bacterial flora affects the chemical processes taking place in the brain. Therefore, in a literal sense, we can say that we eat what we think, and we think that we eat.
The stomach-digested food has a direct effect on the mind. The digestive tract is a rather complex system, each organ of which is in interaction with others. And that the intestines feel fine, the work of the stomach, duodenum, pancreas, which produces enzymes for digestion, should be harmonious.
How to normalize the work of the intestine?
Below are listed the necessary requirements for the normal operation of the digestive tract, in which the body will say “thank you” and will work properly …
- Food should be slowly and thoroughly chewed, because the digestion process starts in the mouth. And then the peristalsis improves, as a result, the person gets rid of the problems of stagnation in the intestine.
- Take food only when you are hungry. Everything in the world is subject to rhythmic change, which means that saturation of the body with useful substances is also subject to biorhythm. We experience hunger when the blood senses a lack of nutrients.
- Exercise before any meal. This item is especially relevant for those who suffer from constipation.
- It is recommended to eat up to 0.5 liters of food at a time. You can increase the number of acts of food intake, but do not overdo it by taking the entire daily diet at a time. Such a load on the gastrointestinal tract is fraught with disabilities, if this becomes habitual.
- Do not eat sandwiches. Fast “snacks” will invariably lead to constipation, as accumulated stool in the intestine, if small, does not give a signal for bowel movement, and as a result – complications in the process of defecation.
In order that the process of absorption (re-absorption) of amino acids and carbohydrates, necessary for the existence of body cells, normally takes place, a certain medium is needed, which is prepared by useful bacteria.
The fact is that we live with bacteria on equal terms – they help us, and we help them. In biology, this is called symbiotic digestion. Therefore, it is recommended to drink every day a glass of kefir at night. It helps maintain a lactic environment where bacteria are comfortable.
If nutrients are not absorbed in the intestine, then the benefits from eating we get little. How to check the intestines and normalize the work we described in this article. As you can see, it’s very simple to spoil the work of your intestines, but to fix is another story.