The 4 best drinks to combat the pain quickly
Most people, when they feel a pain that prevents them from carrying out daily activities normally, recourse to drugs painkillers. However, experts advise against frequent consumption of these drugs, because a lot of abuse of painkillers on the market leads to serious side effects. For this reason, we should find natural alternatives that can reduce pain and improve our quality of life without suffering side effects.
When it is necessary to alleviate pain, few imagine that a simple natural drink can make us feel better. However, just as happens with certain foods that are able to fight inflammation and pain, you can prepare some drinks that have a similar effect, ideal for calm and prevent various types of pain.
The cranberry juice is a natural beverage rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, making it a great ally of our health. This juice contains a substance known as anthocyanin, which helps prevent inflammation and oxidative stress. Drinking cranberry juice daily for six weeks increases the levels of cytokines, inflammatory molecules that work even when the body is subjected to large physical exertion. This means that the cranberry juice is able to protect the body from pain and inflammation.
- In a blender, mix ½ cup of fresh cranberries with a glass of water (200 ml) and mix until a homogeneous mix. You can sweeten the juice with honey or other natural sweeteners. If you want, you can also add a few drops of lemon.
This natural drink has become famous around the world after they were discovered the great benefits it brings to our health, among which we find the ability to prevent disease and facilitate weight loss. Green tea is a rich drink flavonoids, an anti-inflammatory compound capable of preventing various diseases. According to several studies, the consumption of green tea can significantly increase the level of anti-inflammatory and decrease the elements flashing. It is for this reason that green tea is a great ally against rheumatoid arthritis and other types of pain.
- Boil one cup of water (250 ml) and add a tablespoon or a green tea bag. Let stand for 5 minutes and then drink. You can sweeten it with honey.
Cherry juice works by reducing markers of inflammation such as C-reactive protein (CRP). This juice helps reduce inflammation of visceral fat and heart inflammation, both related to a higher risk of cardiovascular problems. This is due to the fact that cherries are rich in an antioxidant known as anthocyanin, through which acquire large estates inflammatory. Cherry juice unsweetened has very effective in reducing joint pain and pain caused by arthritis, as well as other types of pain caused by inflammation.
- Blend ½ cup of pitted cherries with a glass of water and drink immediately. If you want to increase the effects and fiber content, mix ½ cup of blackberries, ½ cup of cherries and a glass of apple juice. Blend well and drink the juice when it is cold.
Kefir or kefir and a drink from the great anti-inflammatory properties. Is produced from fermented milk and is a rich source of “good” bacteria, such as probiotics. According to some studies, these bacteria help fight systemic inflammation. It was found that those who suffer from inflammatory diseases such as ulcerative colitis have managed to reduce levels of inflammation due to daily consumption of kefir for a period of 8 weeks. The healthy patients who consumed probiotic bacteria are able to reduce the inflammation better than patients who took a placebo.
- Get kefir grains and put them in a glass jar. Then, pour any type of milk: whole, semi-skimmed, and skimmed. You can also use vegetable milk, such as that of rice.
- Close the jar and store in a cool place and away from light. The ideal is let stand for at least 24 hours, to obtain a good consistency.
- After that, strain the kefir and kept the liquid into a jug or a glass. So, you will separate the liquid from the beans. You can store it in the refrigerator to be able to drink when it’s cold.