Super easy chocolate cake
Although cognac evaporates during cooking, if you have kids between your guests or do not like strong flavors you can circumvent it and prepare the cake without liquor.
Who does not like chocolate? A chocolate cake is a classic that should be present in your baking recipes. Here we show you the recipe for the cake marshmallow; it is a very simple dish, as it requires no oven. You no longer have excuses to delight your family with a delicious dessert!
Chocolate cake recipe
Ingredients for the base:
- 1 packet of biscuits or crackers Mary type of chocolate
- 80 g butter about ointment
Ingredients for the filling:
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 200 ml of cream
- 50 g of sugar (the amount varies according to taste)
- 2 envelopes of curd
- 80 g of whole hazelnuts or crushed
- 125 g of cocoa cream (Nutella, Nutella)
- 1 dash of liqueur, Cointreau or brandy (optional)
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring (optional)
- Grated rind of half orange (optional)
Ingredients for garnish:
Remember called “chocolate cake” with which the chocolates have to be included in the recipe. Besides, choose from the ingredients that we propose that you like and that best complete the decor.
- 70 g of cocoa butter
- A handful of hazelnuts
- Ferrero Rocher chocolates type or another variety
- White chocolate chips, black or milk chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- 1-2 fresh mint leaf
- 1 bowl
- 1 crusher or a roller and a sealed bag
- 1 mortar
- 1 springform pan
- 1 scoop
- Wooden spoon or plastic
- 1 colander
- Silicone Spatula
You may also like to read another article on CarolineJoyBlog: Can you make desserts without sugar, gluten and milk?
- Crushed cookies. You can do this with an electric grinder and if you have place the cut pieces in a resealable plastic bag and flatten with a rolling pin until you stay a fine powder biscuits.
- Mix the biscuits with butter and make a paste. If you want it, you can add a teaspoon of cinnamon or vanilla flavor while you’re preparing your dough. Forra your mold with this paste that will serve the cake base.
- Save the mold in the refrigerator so that the dough a little harder put and take more flavors.
- Put in a saucepan over low heat milk, Nutella, cream and sugar and be sure to stir with a wooden spoon or plastic.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add 2 curd envelopes. Stir well so that until the curd is well dissolved and put back on the fire with a splash of cognac. Mix until it begins to boil.
- From the heat and add half the hazelnuts crushed, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Remove the springform pan from the refrigerator.
- Fill your mold with the mixture of chocolate and put it in the refrigerator.
- Let her at least 3 hours or until you see that is totally curd.
- Before unmolding, it passes whole cake knife dipped in water and carefully open the mold.
- It covers the top and sides with Nutella with the help of a silicone spatula and add the chopped hazelnuts from all edges of the cake. You can chop the hazelnuts in a mortar, if you do not have electric mincer.
- Sprinkle the entire surface with cocoa powder with the help of a strainer.
- Garnish with chocolate or white chocolate shavings and if you want some color, put a mint leaf in the center and some red berries.
Data of interest:
- The presentation for the cakes is essential. It gives a touch of unique distinction. Become an exhibitor pie with a foot high and put a loop, it is very “chic”. If you do not have exhibitor presentation or a special dish, buy a tray with lace or one of those golden plates that sell in supermarkets.
- If you want to subtract calories, use a sweetener such as stevia instead of sugar, low calorie butter and vegetable origin, skim milk and low – fat cream.