Makeup, skin care of the face and body during pregnancy
As soon as you find out you are pregnant, you get passed the checks to do and things to avoid, to preserve the health of the baby during pregnancy and during lactation.
Next to the categorical always valid “No alcohol and no smoking”, there is also the list of “beauty actions” banned during the nine months pregnant: it should be noted that pregnancy is not the enemy of beauty, indeed!
In the months of pregnancy can be cured and beautiful from head to toe, you can do everything but carefully choosing the products.
This is because, while entering in a particular period, every woman must continue to take care of your body, its image and its beauty.
Here are some tips for hairdressers, makeup and cosmetics pregnant:
- Stop to hair dyes: In particular to those which contain ammonia and aggressive chemical products, allergenic substances and / or toxic? Today, however, there are formulations more sensitive and less aggressive compared to several years ago, certain toxic substances contained in the colors have been eliminated, while the ingredients used have been tested as hypoallergenic. When you go to the hairdresser you should inform her of your pregnancy.
For example, the dye paste must not come into contact with the skin, and then to be applied to a few millimeters away from the skin, on the lengths.
- Attention to sunburn on the hair: Blond or chocolate brown, the reflections are allowed but only if it comes to tinkering on the tips. As suggested by the experts, as a precaution, the treatment should be postponed until the end of the dyes first trimester of pregnancy.
- Green light for masks and packs: Typically, expectant, the hair becomes shinier. But who does not meet this luck can continue to take care of your hair with natural masks, compresses and oils restructuring, with no trace of chemical elements, and mild shampoo, without taking unnecessary risks.
- Attention to tanning: The sun is not the enemy of pregnancy but excessive exposure to sunlight is recommended just because of “mask of pregnancy”, which a huge skin pigmentation of the face is resulting in the appearance of brown spots on the forehead, nose, lips and cheeks. It must always be taken in moderation and hours less intense.
- Lacquers or solvents? You must first check the quality, carefully avoiding those that contain formaldehyde, camphor, toluene, etc.
- Make up: Make-up should use quality products, preferably natural base.
- Facial care and body: Green light in creams, serums, emulsions, lotions, except some beauty treatments based on retinoic acid. Always try to control the components and the instructions for use.
For example, the stretch mark creams are not all the same. Always betting on good products, brand and reliable, investing in research and raw materials.